Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How Ariel and I are Alike

Earlier tonight I was feeling nostalgic and--at my friend Sarah's very wise suggestion--decided to watch my childhood favorite Disney movie, the Little Mermaid. Being the analytical and comparative thinker that I am, I decided to start listing differing ways that Ariel and I are, in fact, alike. This is what I eventually came up with....a list of 35 ways that I am like Ariel! 

I do hope you enjoy it! 

~~~ 



I like to make new discoveries and I'm easily interested.


I'm usually way more intrigued by something than my friends.


Like I said, easily interested. 


I tend to be forgetful. 


I use my cuteness to my advantage when arguing with people. 


When cuteness doesn't work? Sass. So much sass.


Look at all the bothers I give.
"But who cares? No big deal."


I enjoy tanning and being all "warm on the sand."


More sass.


I love books. 


I love the arts.


I'm very dramatic. 


I'm a dreamer.


My fancy is immediately caught by attractive men.


Ariel may have invented this gaze, but I perfected it.


I like to stare at people when they're unconscious. 
(TOTALLY KIDDING!)


I like to pretend I'm this pretty when I sing.


I don't take people's shenanigans. 


Sometimes I just really need a good cry.


I don't always enjoy meeting new people...or eels.


This is just uncanny.


I get this excited when a cute boy is friendly with me.


I like bubbles. 


I adore balconies. 


I don't like puppets.


I'm not exactly the world's greatest driver.


I get embarrassed. 
A LOT.


I fiddle with my hair all the time. 


I often play clueless.


I get annoyed with guys when they don't show their real feelings.


I look about this awkward when I try to flirt. 


I like to admire people from afar. 


I look pretty dazzling in a blue dress.


I love my daddy. 
(Well, and my mom, too!)


I like to blow kisses teehee xoxo


~~~ 

So there you have it! 35 ways that I am like Ariel! What do you have in common with this little mermaid? Let me know in the comments! 

I love you all. Thanks for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment